Five Reasons to Choose Cue & Cushion
over our Competition
- Value - Cue & Cushion always give you more value for your hard earned money. We only carry slate tables, only cover our tables in Mali or Simonis cloth and have 1”rubber on every table. You can save money with imitation slate, ¾” rubber, and low quality cloth, but this will not give you a table you can play on years down the road.
- Equipment - Every table we sell comes with an equipment package included in the price. Many places advertise a lower price then add the equipment on later. We let you pick out your own cues, billiard balls, racks, accessories in regards to style and color so your equipment package is suited just for you.
- No Misleading Sales- Not having sales is a good thing. We never use pressure tactics to rush your buying decision . Our prices are discounted every day off retail prices. We also match any locally advertised price on every table we sell. Take your time and shop the competition. Let us educate you why our tables are better.
- Family owned - Big box type stores are newer and more spacious than ours but will they really remember you in the future? At Cue & Cushion, when you call our store chances are high you are talking to one of the owners. We are life long St. Louis residents with ties to the community. Since 1966, we have worked hard to sell quality tables and set them up right so you can have a lifetime of use out of your pool table. No games or hidden pricing. We work hard for our money and realize you do to! Member of Better Business Bureau.
- Service - Cue & Cushion has full time installers to deliver and set up your table. Our installers work year round setting up, moving and recovering tables. Many stores hire temporary help or use subcontractors. This practice will not give you the quality installation or the dedication needed to do the job right. It also means if you need service years down the road, many times you get a “Sorry, we don’t do recovering” response on the phone. Every table Cue & Cushion sells comes delivered and set up in your home with no extra charge (St. Louis area). Many stores charge extra for delivery, casually adding to their sale price when checking you out. Be informed BEFORE you buy! Pick a company you’ll be with years in the future.